Our client a instantly recognisable company company in their field with 20 offices globally have the requirement for a Information Security Specialist to join their life sciences team in Central Cambridge.
Our leading life sciences client is seeking an IT Security Specialist to join their team in Cambridge. Working with all levels in the Business you will ensure the business globally is meeting the principles and rules set by regulators including GDPR, and ISO27001 Security compliance. Good technical knowledge and understanding of information risk concepts and principles are essential. You will also demonstrate an interest to gain experience in developing and documenting security architecture and plans, including strategic, tactical and project plans under the guidance of the Senior Security Specialist. Knowledge of common information security management frameworks, such as International Organization for Standardisation (ISO) 27001 and ITIL frameworks are also a requirement for this role.
- Administration of IT security Systems
- Supporting Global Security Projects
- GDPR adherence
- Documentation maintenance on Sharepoint application
- Vendor Risk Assessments
- Bachelors degree or equivalent education standard in relevant discipline or experience gained from working in an Information Security environment for 2+ years
- Vulnerability management-Nexpose or similar
- Server & client Operating System hardening skills
- Security Patch Management
- Able to work on multiple tasks at the same time
- Analytical mind and well organised
- Good teamwork skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels of the business
- Ethical, reliable & trustworthy
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Self motivated and proactive
With offices in Cambridge, Northampton and Peterborough - The ONE Group's recruitment specialists offer unparalleled recruitment expertise across seven specialist divisions; Accountancy & Finance, Executive Search, HR, IT, Marketing, Office Support and Technical.
Whether you are looking to advertise a job, or take the next step in your career, we offer an ever-growing employment network, which currently exceeds 50,000 people in the East of England and The Midlands.
We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience, with the foundation of our success coming from customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This isn't just recruitment, it's: Recruitment as it should be.
For more information, call us or visit our website at www.theonegroup.co.uk.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'