INFORMATION SECURITY PROTECTION MANAGER
TO £62,000 + £7,000 CAR ALLOWANCE + 20% BONUS SCHEME + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
About the role
Our industry leading global client are currently recruiting for an Information Security Protection Manager to join their friendly, hardworking and award winning team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for protecting the confidentiality and integrity of the company’s information assets.
- Identify and ensure data assets and associated processing
- Comply with all legal and regulatory data security requirements (GDPR)
- Minimise the risk of data loss or corruption through risk assessments and make recommendations to ensure sensitive, critical and confidential data is adequately secured to meet regulatory requirements
- Identify developments in information security/protection laws and regulations that may impact company information security policies and practices
- Identify the data privacy impact for projects to provide guidance and ensure regulatory compliance
- Identify the company’s most critical and confidential data
- Conduct IT risk assessments
- Manage the IT data mapping catalogue to ensure confidential data assets are tracked to support data breach reporting
- Support security operations during security incident investigations to recommend remediation actions to minimise reoccurrence of data loss
- Previous experience within an information security data protection role
- Experience of working with established information security and risk management systems (IS027001 or NIST advantageous)
- Professional, confidential and confident individual
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to remain calm under pressure working to tight deadlines
- Good time management skills, able to prioritise workloads
- Highly organised and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
Please note if you have not been contacted by Plum Personnel within seven days then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful. Due to the high level of applications we are receiving at this time, we are unfortunately unable to give individual feedback. Plum Personnel is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Plum Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job