Reporting to the IT Operations Security Manager, the IT Security Apprentice will help protect the Tui brand and its business operations by assisting with the identification and management of information security risks.
What you will be doing
• Help identify vulnerabilities in Tui information systems that are placing the business at risk
• Check that Tui systems have agreed protections in place (such as anti-virus) and escalate non-compliance
• Track vulnerabilities in people, process and technologies and escalate to the appropriate stakeholder for resolution
• Help stakeholders understand security risks present and provide contextual information as required to enable stakeholders to make informed decisions
• Review proposed operational IT changes with a security element and escalate relevant risks to the appropriate stakeholder
Security Monitoring and Incident Management
• Assist in the management of information security incidents in order to minimise any potential damage and maximise the lessons learned
• Review the output of security monitoring systems and take action as required in order to prevent disruption or damage to the Tui business
Security Policy and Awareness
• Respond to requests for information security guidance from the Tui business including interpreting the Information Security policy
• Help promote positive security behaviours throughout the Tui business and 3rd Party suppliers
• Assist in maintaining security policy content in a presentation format that remains relevant and useful to both IT and business audiences
User Access Auditing
• Review and approve requests for elevated access rights to Tui information systems
• Periodically review governance of existing access rights to confirm they are still appropriate and required for business operations
What we are looking for
• Excellent communication skills to maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders and suppliers, good at translating technical risks into business language
• A strong willingness to learn and develop skills
Working within TUI group
Working at TUI
TUI UK and Ireland is the UK’s largest tour operator with key brands including TUI, First Choice, Marella Cruises and Crystal Ski Holidays. Sub brands include Sensatori, Sensimar, and Family Life, as well as First Choice Holiday Villages and SplashWorld Resorts. Our airline is the UK’s third largest with 62 aircraft operating to over 88 destinations in 30 countries. We have a team of more than 10,000 employees serving over 5.5 million customers each year.
It’s our people that make us number one
TUI Group is the leading tourism business with over 67,000 employees across the world. The Group includes our unique hotel portfolio, our cruise ships, our own aircraft, tour operators, travel agencies, and much more. At TUI, we have embarked on a journey of development towards a more digital, connected and integrated future. But we haven’t arrived there yet. Join us now and shape the future of travel.
You can look forward to a competitive salary, pension scheme and further benefits such as generous holiday discounts, great rates with foreign exchange and discounts with retailers.
How to apply
Apply online, we just need a few details from you and your CV