Location: Bristol-based - Remote initially then at least 3-4 days in office when restrictions are lifted. We are looking from applications from those willing to work in Bristol 3-4 days per week on a permanent basis. Please consider this before applying!
This is a brand new role at an exciting Bristol-based national law firm. You will be supporting the new ISO in the rollout of several major and high-profile projects as well as helping to ensure best in class Cyber Security. The organisation has grown at 20-30% for the past 10yrs and opportunities for career growth are unsurpassed.
As an Information Security Manager your day-to-day remit includes:
- Act as the deputy for the ISO
- Continue the enhancement and implementation of information security and data processing policies and standards across the firm and in particular, auditing and maintaining the ISO27001 processes and accreditation.
- Assist the information security team
- Assist the firm-wide information security forum
- Assist on client infosec audits
- Act as a point of reference on best practice in relation to IT governance, controls and practices across the firm
- Offer training on aspects of information security policy to the firm as required.
The Ideal Candidate
Their employees are talented people, distinguished by technical excellence, with a willingness to embrace team working and a passion for client service. You will be able to demonstrate a similar supportive, flexible and driven ethos and will have accumulated the following experience and skills:
- Proven experience of having managed an Information security management system and maintaining ISO27001 certification in a multi-site operation;
- Solid understanding of IT and experience in developing IT governance, controls and best practice processes in the form of the IT infrastructure library and IT service management certification (BS ISO/IEC 20000);
- Considerable experience in undertaking a range of internal and third-party audits around Information security, data protection and IT governance and controls;
- Experience in developing physical security best practice processes and controls;
- Good understanding of the Data Protection Act and GDPR provisions;
- Excellent understanding and practical experience of the principles of risk assessment and risk treatment, including operational risk as well as compliance monitoring and reporting;
- Results orientated with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven experience writing policies and procedural documentation for IT systems/requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, partners/directors, managers, staff at all levels, external and internal stakeholders, clients and subject matter experts.
This will suit an ambitious individual that is looking to build their career up to a high level at a top organisation. Apply now!
- Information Risk
- Information Security Management
- Information Security
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'