ROLE: Information Security Manager
SALARY: £40,000 - £55,000
This is a fantastic opportunity for an IT Professional with extensive Cyber Security and Networking knowledge. This will be working for a well-respected organisation, offering a great salary with benefits to match.
Responsibilities of an Information Security Manager
- Ensure effective and strategic risk management of information assets and related systems through the application of appropriate policy, process, controls and countermeasures.
- Provide assurance for the IT corporate governance.
- Ensuring compliance with government policy and guidance.
- DPA, GDPR
- The Management and provisioning of expert IA and BC Guidance
- Developing and implementing ICT Strategy in conjunction with the Head of ICT and Senior Manager and Architect
- Implementing and adhering to all service management, project management and security best practices – complying with ITIL, enterprise project management and ISMS standards as appropriate.
Essential skills required for an Information Security Manager
- Degree in IT, Computer Science or Similar
- Professional qualification (or working towards) such as CISSP, SSCP, CCSP, CCNA, MCP and/or other formal IT security management qualification.
- Significant and demonstratable experience working in an information security management/assurance role.
If you are an experienced Information Security Manager and are interested please apply with an updated CV.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'