Information Security Manager - Hertfordshire
Our client is Europe's leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services, enabling users and their businesses.
As an Information Security Manager your role sits within the Group Information Assurance function & is responsible for the security management of information assets and those of their managed service customers. You will provide governance, management and control of the Group Information Security Management System.
- Act as single point of contact for all security matters for Group Information Assurances (GIA's) internal customer
- Take accountability for the management of internal customer-related Security issues,
- Manage the process to ensure that expectations to the Service Owner for security elements of their service is set at a correct level to improve security protection and control
- Performs technical ad-hoc assessments / health checks
- Understand overall departmental goals and priorities
- Take accountability for the ISMS Management-reviews with the internal customer in collaboration based on the standards of the ISMS Governance team
- Define Information Security KPIs and their measuring against objectives
- Establish, monitor, evaluate and report metrics
- Proven experience of working with Information Security Management Systems and information security governance
- Good knowledge of all aspects of Information Assurance and Cyber Security
- Can interpret and apply complex technical information
- Experienced in security incident management investigations
- Ability to influence senior management on security good practice
- Ability to identify and drive security service improvement
- Strong knowledge of important IT platforms, methods and applications; comprehensive understanding of information assurance from a people, process and technology perspective
- Good orientation in commercial and organizational business practices and procedures
- Hold or attain professional examination such as CISM, CISSP, GSLC (GIAC), CCP (ISSM), GIS
- Good working knowledge of ISO standards (ISO 27001)
- Working knowledge ITIL Foundation or ISO20000
- information security manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'