We are currently seeking an Information Security Manager to join a leading international company with operations in more than 120 countries.
The Information Security Manager position exists to protect the confidentiality and integrity of the company's information assets. Responsibilities include identifying and ensuring that data assets and their associated processing, comply with all legal and regulatory data security requirements. Accountable for minimising the risk of data loss or corruption, by conducting risk assessments and making recommendations to ensure that critical /sensitive or confidential data is adequately secured to meet regulatory requirements and that the necessary controls are in place to demonstrate compliance.
Skills and knowledge:
- Extensive IT background including Data Privacy Laws/Legal Compliance/Audit
- Experience of working with established Information Security and Risk Management systems, ideally ISO27001 or NIST
- CISM, CISSP or similar qualification would be advantageous
- A strong understanding of the risks associated with data processing activities
- Ability to carry out risk assessments and develop effective and efficient mitigating controls
- Experience of working with recognised Governance Risk and Compliance tools
- Highly developed analytical, decision-making and planning skills
- Ability to present complex issues in clear and concise business language, whether training employees or presenting to senior management
In return, you can expect a comprehensive benefits package including 20% discretionary bonus, company car or allowance work £7,250, 16% non contributory retirement savings, free parking, a 36 hour working week and flexible working with the extra benefit choices to suit your lifestyle.
- Cyber security
- IT Forensics
- information and data protection