Information Security Manager
Hancock and Parsons are working with a Financial Services business (pensions & investments). They are seeking a Information Security Manager to support onsite in Witham, Essex.
This is a permanent position paying £45,000 - £54,000 Per Annum.
Summary of Role:
- You will get involved in all aspects of the Information Security Service. The teams remit covers all aspects of Information Security across People, Processes and Technology.
- Support in delivering the information Security strategy for the business. You will consult on information security issues, monitoring compliance to information security policies and championing the global standards across the business.
- Input to and own tasks within the information security roadmap
- Understand and input towards the mapping of the Security Strategy & Architecture Roadmap & Standards to protect company's information assets
- Validate delivered solutions against approved security architecture
- Support the development and delivery of Information Security training materials and awareness for use across the business
- Assess and recommends tools and techniques which will implement the architecture in a cost effective and efficient manner
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Financial Services regulatory/compliance requirements in information security and data protection.
- Risk assessment/risk management skills
- Security, including information security management, physical security, application security, network security and security incident management.
- Good stakeholder management skills, with an ability to understand and communicate technical detail to a non-technical audience.
- Experience of designing and implementing and Information Security Management System.
- Understanding of how to apply Information Security best practice to large scale enterprise environments.
- Key understanding of working in a Digital business and the impact on information security.
- Typically, a background in technical IT roles such as IT architecture, development or operations, with a clear and abiding interest in information security.
Benefits and Remuneration
- £45,000 - £54,000 Per Annum, depending on experience
- 27 days' annual holiday plus 9 public holidays a year
- Annual Bonus of up to 10%
- Life insurance, Medical insurance, salary protection and much more
- Network Security
- Security Training
- Information Security Management
- Information Security
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job