Head of Security Technology - Linux, AWS, Cyber - Salary £100,000 + Benefits - London
My client is a leading provider of post-trade portfolio optimisation services, operates across asset classes in cleared and non-cleared markets.
As the Head of Security Technologies you will be responsible for securing all technology components within the Client's domain. The scope of the technology systems covers data centres running linux servers, the corporate office environment which is windows based and mobile device management. Both the corporate environment and the data centres are a hybrid of on-premises and public cloud. You role will be to ensure that Client is protected by best of class architecture and systems and to work with external auditors and clients to provide evidence of the security policy and practice
- Define, document and implement security solutions that further the business aims whilst maintaining security mitigating risk.
- Work with technical staff such as software development and IT operations to ensure these controls and procedures are understood and successfully implemented and actively monitored.
- Manage and coordinate all security plans and roadmaps relating to Security Technologies.
- Ability to evaluate and present security risks and propose pragmatic, mitigation strategies
- Technical 'pedigree' with at least 5 years of experience as a system or network administrator working with, Unix/Linux systems (Ubuntu Linux) or Windows Servers. Note: while the Corporate Security group isn't directly responsible for some technical implementation requiring a sound awareness of the security implications from a technical stand point is.
- Thorough understanding and experience in digital security best practices (defence in depth, DMZ) and technologies (firewalls, NIDS)
- Experience with scripting languages (e.g., Bash, Perl, Python etc.); software development experience an advantage.
- Excellent understanding and working knowledge of TCP/IP, Active Directory, Group Policy and Security Solutions.
If you have the relevant experience and looking for a new challenge in the Security Sector, please apply asap
Alternatively give me a call on to have a confidential discussion