Information Security Manager
Permanent. Kent. Insurance. £55-£60k + Benefits and Bonus
Information Security Manager required in Kent. You will join a global business to ensure information security risks are identified, reported and managed by the business. The role comes with excellent benefits including flexible/remote working and an annual bonus. For more information on this position please apply now.
Skills and Experience
- Relevant professional qualification (i.e. CISSP, CISM) or degree;
- 5 years Information Security and / or IT security related experience;
- Previous experience in an Information Security Management or equivalent role;
- Strong communication skills with an ability to communicate effectively to stakeholders across the business;
- Audit experience especially in relation to ISO27001 is beneficial;
- Business / commercial acumen;
- Must have a strong desire to learn and develop;
- Strong relationship management and influencing skills;
- Understanding of the health insurance sector
- Attention to detail is critical to ensure accurate assessment and management of third-party risks;
- Strong analytical skill set;
- Cloud related knowledge and experience
- Strong knowledge in networking, Infrastructure and systems architecture;
- Strong vulnerability and threat intelligence knowledge & experience.
To discuss further please apply now
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
- INFORMATION SECURITY
- CYBER SEC
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job