Job Role- Information Security Manager
Salary- Copetitive & DOE with the following benefits:
- Pension Contribution 8-12% (Non employee Contribution)
- 10%-20% bonus
- 27 days a year holiday plus 9 bank holidays
- Private Medical Cover
- life Assurance
- Income Protection
- Health Screening
- Critical Illness cover for you and your partner
- Flexi Time
- Car Allowance
- plus many more
Summary of Department:
The role is to join an existing team of Information Security specialists, as an Information Security Manager. The team manages Information Security for all UK business lines and UK office locations. The position will report to the Senior Information Security Manager in the team.
Summary of Role:
As an Information Security Manager, you will get involved in all aspects of the Information Security Service. The teams remit covers all aspects of Information Security across People, Processes and Technology.
Working alongside other Information Security specialists, this role will support the Enterprise Information Security Team in delivering the information Security strategy for the Business, and aligning this with the Global Information Security strategy. Activities will include consulting on information security issues, monitoring compliance to information security policies, championing the global standards across the Company UK business and managing part of the current team.
In particluar they are looking ofr a cadidtae fir the following roles within the InfoSec team:
1. Business Change Project Assurance Manager
2. Infosec Project Delivery Advisory Manager
3. Governance, Risk & Control
Company third parties
AUK Business stakeholders
IT Engineers and Technicians
2nd and 3rd line
Information Security Colleagues across the CompanyGroup
Budget Holder: No
- Plays a key role in the successful delivery of an Enterprise Information Security Function.
- Provides technical support and guidance to project teams and other business areas in relation to Information Security.
- Validate delivered solutions against approved security architecture.
- Understand and support the mapping of the Security Strategy & Architecture Roadmap & Standards to protect Companies information assets.
- Input as an SME to Company UK security policies, ensuring they are fit for purpose and maintained in line with best practice and global security requirements.
- Support the Information Security strategy through assigned initiatives.
- Collaborate with different business areas to meet global security requirements and policies.
- Subject matter expert, supporting a variety of projects and providing thought leadership in specific areas.
- Good knowledge and understanding of Financial Services regulatory/compliance requirements in information security and data protection.
- Risk assessment/risk management skills.
- Security, including information security management, physical security, application security, network security and security incident management.
- Good stakeholder management skills, with an ability to understand and communicate technical detail to a non-technical audience.
- Problem Solving will be utilised in this role, as you will be expected to undertake very complex tasks, including, but not limited to, analytical thinking and developing highly innovative solutions.
- Understanding of how to apply Information Security best practice to large scale enterprise environments.
- Good technical knowledge the security impact on established and up and coming technologies.
- Key understanding of working in a Digital business and the impact on information security.
- Knowledge and understanding of Financial Services regulatory/compliance requirements in information security.
- Wide and broad knowledge of Information Security, as the successful candidate will be expected to deal with varied work acitivites.
- Experience of working in information security management and/or related functions in financial services.
- Typically a background in technical IT roles such as IT architecture, development or operations, with a clear and abiding interest in information security.
- Experience of mentoring or managing an Information Security team or part of a team.
- Experience of working with multiple and diverse projects.
Advantageous but not essential - CISSP, CISM
If this seems like the perfect opportunity for you then please do not hesitate to apply :)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'