We have an exciting opportunity for an Information Security Manager within a global leading hospitality organisation.
The purpose of the role is to manage the security of information and systems across digital, supporting the business in understanding and implementing effective Information Security controls and effective risk and compliance management within business risk appetite.
- The role supports the Information Security and Information Systems communities, managing Information Security for the group, requiring close relationships to be built with business stakeholders and external 3rd Party service providers or vendors. Amongst others, this role will involve:
- Managing delivery of business aspects of Security Improvement Projects so that expected outcomes are delivered.
- Supporting the business and information security practice in the effective implementation of security controls and risk management practices.
- Working with the business and information security practice in the development of Information Security breach / incident management process.
What we are looking for:
- Someone who is an Information Security Risk & Compliance subject matter expert
- Understanding of software development lifecycle
- Experience of ISO27001 and awareness of its benefits.
- Educated to degree level in relevant subject or equivalent experience.
- Achieved CISM, CISSP, CISA, ITIL or ISO certificate.
- Awareness of strengths and weaknesses of ISO 270001 and PCI controls and processes.
- Previous experience working as an Information Security Manager and liaising with senior stakeholders.
- Security Risk
- Information Security