I am actively seeking an Information Security Analyst for a 6 month contract / fixed term contract with a growing organisation in Nottingham.
My client have already started preparations for GDPR compliance but require an individual with strong analytical skills to join on a contract / fixed term basis to support the GDPR Project Manager.
- Conduct gap analysis to determine the status of existing data and define and implement data acquisition and update strategies to maintain database at desired coverage and quality levels
- Design mitigations upon findings from research and analysis
- Pull data sets; import, clean, transform, and validate the accuracy of the data
- Advise marketing operations functions on data requirements necessary to perform desired analyses; participate in the development of process modifications needed to deliver required data
- Manages information security, data protection, data governance, data quality and exchange
- Create and deliver information security training to the wider organisation.
Required experience and skills
- 2 years expeirence in information management/security or data focused roles
- Goodknowledge of GDPR/Data Protection
- Previous experience in creating and delivering training
- Strong analytical and organisational skills
This is a 6 month contract (max £200 a day) / 6 month fixed term (pro rata £52,000) position, with an immediate start.
Please apply to find out more information.
Premier are acting as an employment agency
- Data Governance
- Information Security
- Data Protection
- GAP Analysis