Mid Level Penetration Tester/Security Consultant - Middlesex, London - £60,000
My client is a subsidiary of Europe's leading entertainment and communications business. The customer base spreads across 5 countries, with over 22 million customers.
Search Consultancy is recruiting for exceptional talent to join their growing IS Security team.
The client requires the right candidate to be forward-thinking, talented and an all round team player.
Within the role, the security team is looking for a mid-level Pen Tester to assist the Head of Information Security Assurance in protecting the privacy, reliability and accessibility of the client's key information assets and ensure the company meets the increasing demand of pen testing needs internally.
A key responsibility will be to perform various security assessments, advising the business on risks and provide mitigation strategies.
Further key responsibilities:
* To perform penetration tests, assess vulnerability on the company's assets and 3rd parties where necessary
* Perform vulnerability testing and application security penetration against the company's applications
* MAS (Mobile Application Security) testing of IOS & Android devices
* You will be required to work alongside developers, having a direct role to play on projects and applications by recognizing issues and improving security
* You will be required to simulate real life hacks
* Demonstrable skills such as web/application and infrastructure testing, wireless network testing, VoIP and firewalls
* Must have hands-on experience with common testing tools and software security testing
* Experience with tools such as Nessus, Burp/Paros/Proxy, Metasploit and other hacking tools
* You must be able to manual pen test within the aid of automated scanners
* 2+ years of web application and wireless pen testing
* Create summary reports, deliver testing and stake holder management
If you are looking to start your career within a dynamic environment, in a company that is internationally prominent, please send through your CV to Adam Horscraft.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.