Information Security Consultant - Remote Work + Flexi Office locations
Information Security Consultant required to join leading Financial Services organisation. This role will play a crucial part in realising their Security Improvement programme across a number of their business areas and will require effective communication with a wide range of colleagues both technical and non-technical.
You will :
Ensure projects consider security in the design by setting security needs and requirements to ensure alignment to Security Policies and Standards, participating in Technology or Supplier selection as a security SME and applying threat and initial risk assessment approaches to select appropriate controls. Work with the Group wide Security Improvement Programme to ensure Group Finance services align with current Security requirements
Review the design of in-flight or existing services to conduct risk assessments, identify and articulate security gaps against Security Policies and Standards. For gaps identify the related risks and potential options for management - articulate options to system or business owners
Be a source of expert Information Security advice, both to projects and in an ad-hoc manner working closely with key stakeholders and business leaders to ensure security issues are understood and reviewing existing systems and services to prioritise security improvement activities
What we're looking for
- Appropriate security qualifications and memberships (e.g. CISSP, etc.) are desirable, but not essential or demonstrable equivalent experience
- Information Security broadly, knowledge of Access Control security, transportation security, secure architecture principles, cryptography and operational controls (such as back-ups, resilient design, anti-virus) are essential
- Knowledge of Threat modelling, control frameworks and Risk assessment techniques such as ISO2700x, COBIT, COSO, ITIL and NIST Cyber Security Framework is essential
- Knowledge of Cloud Security practices is desirable
- Security Design in projects, setting requirements and reviewing architecture
- Risk assessment and control selection
- Critical review of products and vendors from a security perspective
- Strong experience of communicating to senior stakeholders
- Dealing with ad-hoc user queries, where the role holder may not be an SME. Providing guidance in line with Security principles as well as seeking support from colleagues
For further details please contact Katie Collins
- Cloud Security
- Information Security
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'