Information Security Assurance Analyst - East London - Gaming & Betting Industry - up to £70k PLUS bonus!!
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Information Security Assurance Analyst to join a global sports betting organisation who have made a huge investment in their Cyber Security space. Cyber Security sits at the heart of the company and this role will be based in a fantastic newly formed digital innovation hub in east London.
If you are currently working as an Information Security Assurance Analyst please call ASAP
As the Information Security Assurance Analyst, you will be responsible for ensuring the security controls and governance measures are in accordance with the company's Security Policy. The focus of the role will be on 3rd party security audits and compliance. The role will require a balance of technical and functional activities to support the team to ensure that Information Security requirements are being considered and delivered in a collaborative and timely manner with internal/external new developments.
The Information Security Assurance Analyst MUST have experience of:
- Knowledge of Cyber Essentials, Security + or CISSP is advantageous
- Experience of reviewing existing and new business processes to ensure IT Security best practice is enforced
- A strong understanding in application security and technologies.
- Knowledge of OWASP Top 10, SANS Top 20 and industry standard security best practice.
- Strong knowledge across information security domains.
- Sound knowledge of Information Security principles including regulatory and industry practice/framework including but not limited to PCI DSS, ISO27001 and Government's 10 steps to Cyber Security.
- Ability to prepare & review policy documents, process and guidance documents.
- Strong documentation and verbal communication skills at all levels, both technical and non-technical.
- Data engineering for cyber security - Big Data, logical databases, data classification implementation, working with data governance, privacy and legal teams to align solutions and requirements.
- Strong experience in Information Security.
- Relevant Information Security certifications (CEH, CISM, ECSA, LPT, CISA, CISSP, TOGAF) or industry experience.
The Information Security Assurance Analyst will be responsible for:
- Reviewing 3rd party information assurance compliance
- Progress tracking of corrective audit actions to the committed timeline.
- Verify that systems are developed, operate and maintained in line with the company's corporate security policies and standards.
- Participate and support with compliance managements i.e. with external governing bodies (GC/PCI/DPA) and internal audits and response management.
- Liaison with IT and external technology providers regarding review of technical requirements for system changes.
- Assist in communicating Corporate Information Security policies standard and procedure.
- Assist business and relevant stakeholders in information security concepts, issues and policies.
- Participate in projects related to information security requests and projects
- Participate and assist in the evaluation, selection and implementation of security products and technologies.
If you would like to find out more on this Information Security Assurance Analyst vacancy, please get in touch with me asap on .