Excellent opportunity for those who with Information security compliance experience to work within international organisation.
The role as an Information Security Architect, the job holder is to ensure information security compliance and business control and to reduce probability of cyber incidents, which could have substantial impact on the company’s business operations, reputation and the customers/clients.
- Analyse internal offices Information Security strategies, policies, procedures and so on, and implement them in the UK as well as Belgium, Netherlands, Turkey and Russia.
- Monitor and report all IS issues within the company, the group companies and the HQ based in Tokyo.
- Proactively lead the Incident Management processes to restore a normal service operation as quickly as possible to minimise impact on business operations.
- Work closely with their customers and provide support on all IS issues including revision of policies and practices and provide customers with advice for improvement.
- Communicate to customers impact of the IS threats and assist them with implementation of new or revised procedures and/or IS plans in order to meet their needs.
- Conduct internal and customers audits, provide all parties with guidance on IS and changing trends / legislation.
- Be first point of contact to all IS related enquiries from staff and customers.
- Actively participate in IT Risk Assessment by identifying and cataloguing information assets, identifying threats and vulnerabilities, analysing internal controls, determining the likelihood of an incident occurring again, assessing impact the threat may have on business operations, prioritising risks to IS and designing controls.
- Design, implement and review internal and external system security assessment support.
- Systematically assess the company’s and the group companies IS management process in line with the ISO 27001 certification through internal audits.
- Revision of customers ISO 27001 if necessary.
- Review, assess and audit new and existing suppliers.
- Design and implement IS training for internal and the group companies as well as customers if necessary.
- Provide IS induction and training to new employees and expatriates.
- Ad hoc requests from your line manager
- General IT security knowledge such as Zero Trust.
- At least 2 years of experience in the field of compliance.
- Ability to appreciate to work under the corporate governance of KDDI Corporation in Japan
- Administration skill to create, organise and maintain records
- ISO 27001:2013 management experience is desirable
- Japanese language ability in both writing and speaking is highly advantage
- Salary - Up to £42,000 per annum
- Benefits - Commuting travel expense (within London), discretionary bonus, Medical/Dental plan and other benefits are available
- Location - Central London
For more details, please contact us immediately!
*** Access Appointments Consultancy Ltd is a recruitment agency based in London. Please note that we’re
individual CVs. We can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in Europe and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation such as passport/visas when required. Thank you for your time and cooperation***
- Information Security
- ISO 27001
- ISO Audit
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'