Your new company
I'm working with a global fin-tech organisation that is wishing to expand their Northern Ireland information security presence.
Your new role
In your new role you will be tasked with the following:
- Supporting and coordinating the companies access review policies and assist with remediation efforts
- Providing responses to IT audit requests
- Review vulnerability reports and tracking compliance
- Developing metrics to track and ensure compliance with policies/standards.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be able to do this position you will need to have the following:
- Experience working with internal and external audit teams
- Experience with developing information security compliance checks
- Understanding of NIST and other information security standards
- Querying and reporting on data from different data sources
What you'll get in return
In return for your hard work you will be rewarded with an industry leading salary. In addition to this they provide a first class bonus structure and free on site gym membership
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'