Role: Information Security Analyst - ISO27001
Salary: £20,000 to £ 25,000/annum + Pension + Healthcare +26 days holiday
Timely Recruit is recruiting Security Compliance Analyst. Due to rapid growth and exciting opportunities within the sector of utilities and a wide growth in the clientele base. You will be working as part of an Information Security Team to support, manage and deliver various aspects of information security.
Why join this business:
- Part of a focused team committed to the efficient design, construction, operation and maintenance of compliant and safe gas and electricity distribution networks.
- An industry is a provider of innovative technology and services.
- An opportunity for continuous learning and self development.
- Exposure to a wide variety of clients and stakeholders includinga host of well-known energy providers, both UK and overseas-based.
- Opportunity to rub shoulders with industry experts and a lot to be learnt from their expertise
- Vibrant and Fun Workplace
Please APPLY NOW
Job Purpose: Security Analyst
The main purpose of job role is act as a trusted information security advisor to the organization’s business, working as part of comapny’s Information Security Team to support, manage and deliver various aspects of information security.
Summary of main duties and responsibilities:
- Monitor the company security incident and event management (SIEM) and intrusion detection systems.
- Update and review the SIEM log.
- Support the Security Manager to manage, create and update information Security policies, procedures and guidelines where required.
- Support the business to ensure information security compliance with industry regulations and data privacy laws.
- Assist the Security Manager with information security risk assessments using recognised methodologies, such as ISO27005.
- Provide information security advice and guidance to the business.
- Support investigation, reporting and remediation activities of security incidents.
- Research the latest information security threats and vulnerabilities, and create a weekly threat report to brief the Security Manager.
- Assist the Security Manager with the monitoring of the vulnerability scans.
- Monitor company assets and security privileges such as the WI-FI management system.
- Support the Security Manager in reviewing the Physical Security in line with ISO 27001 controls.
Attributes and Experience
You must possess:
Formal security qualification, such as CISM or CISSP, either certified or working towards.
- Knowledge of IS27001Information Management System implementation.
- Knowledge of Implementing, managing and auditing Information Security Management Systems ISO27001
- Demonstrable knowledge of Networking controls and protocols.
- IT and networking skills.
- Security threat monitoring and management
If you meet these requirements and are interested to discuss the role, Please APPLY NOW!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'