An award winning client of mine is looking for an Information Security Analyst to join their team in Manchester on a permanent basis.
Key Skills Required of the Information Security Analyst:
- Experience working and developing an Information Security Programme.
- Experience working to Information Security Standards ( ISO 27001, COBIT)
- Knowledge of GDPR a must.
- Experience building controls to mitigate the threat of DDOS, hacking, malware and phishing attacks.
- Experience in IPM/IDM
- Patch Management experience
- Experience in managing security for desktop and mobile devices ( MDM)
- Flexible mindset.
- Experience of Problem and Change Management.
- Windows Server - 2012 R2, 2016 inc. AD, Group Policy and Virtualization (VMWare)
- A good understanding of networking - TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, WiFi etc)
- Cloud experience.
- IT policies and processes (DR, backup, access control- I&AM, change management etc.)
Desirable Skills Required of the Information Security Analyst:
- Advanced VMWare - Virtual network, vLan, NSX and vSAN Knowledge
- Cisco - Firewalls, Routers and Switches
- Infrastructure automation (Ansible)
- Experience of Centrify
- Backup and replication (Veeam)
- ITIL Foundation level
- Experience working with auditors
The successful Information Security Analyst will be paid up to £40,000 per annum.
If interested, please apply immediately. We also offer up to £500 for successful referrals.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'