Information Security Analyst
Our client, a highly regarded and respected insurance organisation based in Milton Keynes, is currently looking for an Information Security Analyst.
The role will involve working as part of a team to ensure that the organisation has systems of internal control that adequately identify measure and manage its information security and compliance risks across all activities.
- Assisting with the general day-to-day administration of the Information Security Management Systems (ISMS).
- Security Incident management within SLAs.
- KPI and KRI data for management information reporting.
- Assisting with selecting and managing third party managed services providers.
- Assisting with reporting of information security key performance indicators.
- Reporting on effectiveness of patch management.
- Contributing to process development and improvement within the business.
- Reviewing and acting on the findings of scheduled and ad hoc information system related audits and system checks.
- First point of contact for all security requests coming to the information security team.
- Working with the Risk and Compliance function to ensure risks are being handled appropriately and also that ISMS is operating correctly.
- Good understanding or strong interest in information security.
- Some knowledge of the Data Protection Act legislation.
- Some working knowledge of ISO standards in relation to information security and business continuity.
- Experience of business continuity / disaster recovery planning.
- Background of working in IT or an IT degree is desirable.
- SSCP or GIAC qualification is desirable.
- Experience in IT or network support desirable.
- Experience of information security desirable.
- Experience with implementing / maintaining security tools around IAM, SIEM, DLP is desirable.
- Experience of Cloud or Cloud Security (esp. Azure) is desirable.
Keywords: Information Security; Information Security Analyst; Data Protection Act; SSCP; GIAC; Security Tools; Cloud Security; Information Technology; I.T; ISMS; Compliance Risks