Information Security Analyst
Duration: Full Time/Permanent
RZ Group has been tasked to find an experienced Information Security Analyst who will provide support to the Head of Information Security in the operation, development and maturation of the Information Security function.
You will help co-ordinate and respond to client Security Assessments, including liaising with Legal, IT and the People team where necessary. You will also be expected to identify information security vulnerabilities, working closely with other departments to ensure that appropriate solutions are in place.
* Promote continual improvement initiatives for services to mitigate risk and increase value.
* Escalate issues where appropriate while maintaining ownership of the initial task.
* Provide security support and guidance to the business and collaborate and work effectively across internal and external areas.
* Assist with undertaking risk assessments.
* Identify and document security requirements.
* Deliver privacy & information security awareness information to staff.
* Perform security reviews of new systems and after significant system changes.
* Assist in production and maintenance of risk management accreditation documents.
* Knowledge of information security practices and procedures.
* Exposure to Cyber risk.
* Strong GDPR compliance knowledge.
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Knowledge of Microsoft cloud security solutions.