Information Security Analyst - Senior. Based in Central London, my client an market leading FinTech company are recruiting for an Information Security Analyst (Senior) ideally from an insurance company background/environment. My client are looking for someone who can look at and review existing policies, process and procedures in Security, then make improvements over time - You must have previous experience of this in a similar role with the ability to think outside the box within a fast paced environment .
You must have:
- Experience implementing security awareness programmes across a company.
- Ability to effectively communicate Security risks and impact to various business stakeholders.
- Knowledge of current IT Security standards regulations such as PCI-DSS, BS7799/ISO27001, SOX, NIST, DPA, ISF, COBIT, E-commerce regulations.
- Achieved or actively working towards certification such as CISM, CISSP, CISA.
- Good understanding of newly emerging IT technologies and architectures in a corporate environment.
- Creating/updating Information Security related documents; Policies, processes and procedures.
- Raise Security awareness through an education program, tailoring Security needs to each business function appropriately.
- Assessing and auditing internal departments against the Information Security Framework to ensure standards are continually met.
- Maintaining an internal Information Security risk management framework.
- 3rd party IT and Security risk assessments.
- Work closely with the Security team to ensure Development, Operations and Infrastructure teams to provide Security input and expertise throughout the development lifecycle.
- Provide effective reporting to the Information Security Officer of trends, audit findings and risk ratings.
- Responding to customer/prospect InfoSec questionnaires.
- Work with the business to ensure Change Management is properly implemented, and Security is considered through any change.
For further information and a full job spec please send in your CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job