How you will make an impact as an Information Security Analyst (IS)
There are many ways for you to get involved:
Hi, we’re TUI Technology, we make dreams happen, right now somewhere around the world someone’s holiday dreams are coming true. Our Technologists like to dream big, from big data through to big enterprise-scale solutions, they have their head in the clouds, the AWS Cloud that is! Our dream-makers have helped automate the management of 18 million prices on an hourly basis and now we have a new opening for an experienced Information Security (IS) Analyst to operate as part of the Information Security Group (ISG). The ISG provides Information Security expertise for TUI in our UK and European offices working across multiple business functions to provide authoritative advice and mentorship on the requirements for security controls. The role will encompass the following activities:
- You will collaborate with key business partners to identify, assess and priorities information security objectives.
- You will be supporting the IS Manager and the IS Leads with various security-related activities such as Audit, Projects, BAU, Compliance, Risk, Incident Response, Monitoring & Analysis of security tools and vulnerability management.
- You will dedicatedly support the delivery of the TUI Group security strategy and risk control objectives.
- You will liaise with Third-party suppliers and Commercial IT Functions; ensuring our suppliers are in line with our information security posture.
- You will provide Information Security training, guidance, and awareness to technical and non-technical colleagues.
- You will manage and support the risk and incident response process and subsequent reporting both for UK & I and for the wider TUI Group where required.
- You will ensure that the UK & I internal and external IT audit actions that involve IS are reported and managed through to remediation within given timescales.
- You will produce Internal and TUI Group reports of all IS matters; collating and validating various information and metrics to ensure clarity of the message and accuracy of data.
- You will become the domain Information Security Ambassador; actively engaging with the wider business functions to ensure that IS has a positive and knowledgeable point of contact with which to discuss all manner of information security topics.
- You will investigate IS incidents or potential areas of threat and gather the required information to make a recommendation to the wider IS group on appropriate action.
What you will bring as an Information Security Analyst (IS)
There is more than one way to the perfect fit – here are some of the ideal things:
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'