Information Security Analyst - Kidderminster - £50,000
Information Security Analyst with experience of information security projects, ISO 27001, and have a passion for Information security is required by a leading company based in Kidderminster.
Reporting to the senior management this role has the opportunity to move into an Information Security Manager type role very quickly as the UK team is expanding. Full training on CISSP exams will be provided
- At least 2 years' information security experience
- Some experience with information security audits, information security reports, BCP and PCI-DSS
- A passion for Information Security and evidence of starting to work towards CISSP or other Security qualifications (My client will offer continuing support)
This Information Security role has a large scope to the position. It is a mixture of being hands on technical as well as looking at security audits, setting security standards and information security architecture.
- Consultant on issues such as Server & Network design to incorporate IT security policies and procedures
- Design and produce security audits & information security program.
- Have the ability to identify, resolve and prevent potential information security threats
- Be the Information Security expert across the business so being the "Subject Matter Expert"
The client works on a UK wide scales. With further growth plans on the way going into 2018 this role will become an integral part of the business and you have an excellent career path with more additional training.
My client is looking to pay a starting salary of between £35,000 - £50,000 + Benefits. To apply send your CV to or press apply now.
Keywords: Information Security Analyst - Cisco - CISSP - Networking - Kidderminster
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.