Information Security Analyst - Retailer - North Wales - Salary up to £50k, depending on experience + excellent benefits package including 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays.
Pivotal role for an Information Security Analyst to join a market leading retailer.
* Opportunity to join a market leading retailer with over 1000 locations nationally.
* Based in North Wales with some remote working.
* Salary up to £50K DOE + an excellent benefits package
* Candidates must be able to demonstrate experience within vulnerability tools such as Nessus, AppCheck or OpenVAS
* To apply call Mark on / or email your CV to
Are passionate about Information Security? Would you like to work for a leading company in their field? This could be the position for you. We are looking for a talented person to join us at an exciting time for our business, as we enter a period of accelerated growth and development. To apply please call / or email
WHO ARE WE?
We are a leading retailer who started with 1 single shop over 50 years ago, to now operating over 1000 stores. We have won best online store with consumer champions which as well a topping the grocer's League table.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
The successful candidate will take responsibility for existing information security processes such as regular audits of key security components, vulnerability scanning and management, dealing with alerts from the SOC, assisting with training and awareness programmes.
Getting involved in new IT and business projects is also a crucial part of this role. The ISA will be passionate about ensuring information security is considered and addressed early on in any development work.
WE NEED YOU TO HAVE…..
* Encryption standards and mechanisms (PKI, TLS, BitLocker),
* Windows PowerShell,
* Web Application Security concepts, including the OWASP top 10,
* Vulnerability assessment tools (e.g. Nessus, OpenVAS, AppCheck),
* Securing O365 and Azure,
* Zero Trust Security architecture.
TO BE CONSIDERED…..
Please either apply by clicking online or emailing me directly to For further information please call me on , . I can make myself available outside of normal working hours to suit from 7am until 10pm. If unavailable, please leave a message and either myself or one of my colleagues will respond. By applying for this role, you give express consent for us to process & submit (subject to required skills) your application to our client in conjunction with this vacancy only. Also feel free to follow me on Twitter @HirecrkrMark or connect with me on LinkedIn. I look forward to hearing from you.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'