Does the idea of working in modern offices for a large Global organisation based in Dundee sound like something you want to be part of?
We’re looking to speak to Information Security Analysts and Governance Officers to discuss joining the Head of Information Security Manager in delivering across multiple projects aimed at promoting information security and increase awareness of the information security functions, standards and processes across the organisation. You will be working on various Information Governance projects to ensure the organisation is compliant and meeting all statutory and regulatory requirements. This will include relevant legislation around GDPR.
You will have the freedom and flexibility to influence, advise and train internal and external staff on all aspects of Information Security and demonstrate the importance of this to the business, management and stakeholders.
What does your day look like?
- You will provide an efficient, effective and professional service capable of meeting all statutory and regulatory requirements
- Play an essential role within the GDPR working group to effectively deliver the GDPR readiness
- Provide support to the Head of Information Security Manager
- Engage with staff to raise awareness and provide accurate and consistent information security and guidance across the business
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base ensuring mandatory compliance needs are achieved
- Play active role in coordinating and delivering information security training.
- Perform investigations, report and escalation of possible breaches policies
- Coordinate regular risk assessments of IT system.
What we are looking for:
- Someone who has experience in implementing, maintaining and improving information and understands Cyber security
- CISSP Certificate or similar desirable
- Information Technology or Cyber Security degree preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft cloud security solutions
- Ability to work to tight deadlines including working effectively to ensure regulatory deadlines are met
- Highly effective team working skills, with an ability to collaborate with others and develop strong and effective working relationships across an organisation
- Lead on elements of GDPR project work.
- Full driving license with access to car
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication
To apply for this position please forward your CV using the 'apply online’ link.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.