Working in a team of 2 Information Security Analysts as part of an IT team of 20, you will be responsible for the security policy for a global technology company with around 600 staff. The Information Security Analyst will come from a technical background, likely to have 5+ years in a technical IT role (maybe helpdesk or infrastructure) before moving into security.
Information Security Analyst responsibilities:
- Research and maintain an up to date awareness of information security
- To assess threats, risks and vulnerabilities relating to emerging security issues
- To recommend information security solutions or improvements to existing security solutions
- To conduct and coordinate perimeter and internal security assessments
- To handle security incidents, undertake root cause analysis and prepare security incident reports
- Provide information security advice to colleagues throughout the business
- Carry out security reviews as required
- To be responsible for the administration of anti-virus and web filter services
Information Security Analyst essential requirements
- Thorough understanding of tools and technologies to protect and monitor information security
- A technical background with experience of security, network or Linux administration
- Ability to technically understand security threats and determine business relevance
- Experience of maintaining information security for on premise and cloud based services
- Strong technical knowledge and a desire to learn
- Capable of working to defined procedures
- Willingness to support all areas of the IT services user base as required
- Excellent communication, documentation and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work well within a small team
- Good organisational skills
- Strong self motivation
Information Security Analyst desirable skills -
- A relevant security qualification such as CISSP, CISM or CISA
- Experience of assisting with the maintenance of ISO27001
Position: Information Security Analyst
Benefits: Profit share scheme, Pension, Life assurance, Private medical insurance, Free canteen (lunch and refreshments), 25 days holiday, Relocation assistance, Flexible working hours.
Apply: jamie AT enterpriserecruitment DOT com
- Information security
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'