Central London Location
300 Per day ( 6 months - possibly longer)
How would you like to target 7-16-year-olds, their parents and teachers to encourage them to take a closer look at engineering?
As the Information officer, you will be experienced, enthusiastic and an organised PR and Marketing Officer. You will support the media and PR and marketing teams, for a period of six months. There may be an opportunity to extend. They will bring expertise and creativity to the project and help us raise the profile of this exciting and inspiring year of activity. Digital engagement is a key part of the role and so previous experience in this area is essential. This offers a unique chance to work in a close-knit team on a high-profile initiative within a fast paced, hardworking and supportive communications environment. There may be out of hours working and some travel required as this is a UK-wide campaign, as well as occasional visits to Year of Engineering partners and for events across the UK.
* The information Officer will have experience in developing good working relationships with key media - national, regional, international and specialist
* You will Provide first-class communications advice to Ministers and officials on announcements, launches, visits and speeches
* The information officer will be expected to proactively seek opportunities to promote key Year of Engineering messages to a wide range of media
* You will support the team with campaign planning and delivery including PR, digital and social media platforms
Are you the one?
* The Information officer will have relevant media and marketing experience, with the ability to win the confidence of Ministers and policy officials
* Your experience in of content planning and creation, and of managing, monitoring and evaluating multiple social media channels will enable you to deliver creative messages to the target audience
* Your Marketing experience will include producing digital newsletters, and evaluating performance and impact
This rare opportunity to be part of an exciting project to help raise the profile of engineering throughout 2018.
Apply now to be considered for an interview.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job