Information Governance Policy Manager - Glasgow/Edinburgh - 2 years
An opportunity for an experienced Policy Manager to manage the process of creating data sharing agreements with Scottish and UK public sector organisations to support the operation of social security arrangements in Scotland, including leading on drafting and ensuring sign-off of specific agreements.
- Experience of information governance and data protection legislation and guidance in relation to data processing, including developing and supporting governance frameworks and undertaking or supporting privacy impact assessments;
- Experience of developing data or information sharing agreements within the public sector and in developing privacy notices;
- Proven interpersonal and leadership skills in relation to building up stakeholder relationships, negotiating, influencing and creating buy-in for a course of action;
- Ability to be flexible and open to new ideas whilst working in an assurance capacity;
- Ability to effectively plan and manage conflicting and competing demands on your time whilst delivering to tight deadlines in a busy, change environment.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.