The role is to create, develop and maintain a corporate framework for the Councils to ensure compliance with all applicable regulations including; New General Data Protection, Freedom of Information, Environmental Regulations and Compliance.
You will look at policies, regulations, internal standards and codes of conduct working to raise awareness. Offer support and guidance across the organisation through training, workshops and project work. Develop and implement organisational policies and procedures.
Monday to Friday
09:00 – 17:15
Approximately 3 – 4 months
£17.00 - £19.00
• Responsible for implementing GDPR – process/policy/regulations etc.
• Data protection, codes of conduct, privacy notices, consent, freedom of information, information requests, subject access requests, data retention, legislation and guidance, etc.
• Building strong working relationships to ensure Council members are well informed.
• Offer advice, assistance and training relating to GDPR
• Manage implementations
• Certified GDPR Practitioner
• Experience of developing and implementing policies, guidance and training
• Experience and understanding of information requests and reporting
• Ability to analyse complex queries, problem solving and decision making.
• Full driving licence – travel to other local councils (can claim mileage)
If you have the required experience please apply below.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job