Information Governance Administration
A great opportunity has become available for one of our well established clients. Based in Bradford (BD1)
Working for an 'Internet services & Telecommunication Company', the role of 'The Information Governance Administrator' will perform administrative support to the Information Governance team.The role requires the attendance at and organisation of team meetings, production and maintenance of company documentation, and contribution and support at company internal and external audits.
- Adhering to the businesses Networks' company processes and procedures
- Compliance with Statutory and Regulatory requirements
- Contributing to Team Meetings by participation and attendance
- Contributing to the generation of the businesses Knowledge Base materials
- Supporting the business Networks in the achievement of business objectives
- Engaging in the Personal Development Review process
- Generation of reports as required by Leadership, Directors and Architects
- Represent the businesses Networks at Industry events
- Providing administrative support to the Information Governance team; booking and attending meetings and producing team minutes
- Contribute to the planning and scheduling of department tasks and projects
- Maintaining an organised team diary and ensuring team tasks are running to schedule
- Maintain the integrity of company records; updating paper and electronic records and registers across the Information Governance remit
- Draft content for documents under the instruction of the Information Governance Manager
- Supporting the Information Governance team conduct internal audits as part of the Integrated Management System
- Desirable - experience working in an ISO 27001 and/or 9001 environment
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'