Here at T4s, we are recruiting for a wonderful addition to join our client based in Beckenham!
This is a varied and challenging role, handling a high volume of telephone calls in a fast-paced environment. You will be taking telephone calls from shareholders and employees (or their appointed representative). Full training will be provided.
You will need to demonstrate excellent customer service skills and a positive and flexible attitude.
- Efficiently handle inbound telephone calls within our contact centre.
- Establish expert knowledge and awareness of our products & procedures and ensure this knowledge is kept up to date.
- Demonstrate strong verbal communication skills and a passion for great customer service. Use appropriate methods to lead the conversation, identify and meet caller’s needs whilst keeping call duration within the set targets
- Accurately record information in the relevant systems, adhering to regulatory requirements.
- Work to exceed set targets individually and as a team.
- Maintain awareness of caller’s waiting to speak to us and pro activity manage your availability to reduce call waiting times.
- Remain calm when faced with difficult telephone calls. Escalate complex / contentious cases to your line manager.
- Be responsible for your self-development and progress your training.
- Confident communication skills and the ability to explain detailed information clearly and concisely.
- Experience of working within defined regulations and procedures.
- Evidence of complex query solving skills, still knowing when to escalate.
- Attention to detail.
- Flexibility, adaptability to manage under pressure and cope with change.
- Confident using multiple systems to service enquiries.
The ideal candidate would have to be;
- A confident team player
- Good Communication skills
- A great customer service attitude
- A 'can-do' attitude
If this sounds like you, or would be something you have experience with, do not hesistate to hit that APPLY button!
Alternatively contact Terrae Gorassini at Twenty-4-Seven solutions!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job