Information Business Analyst
UK Shared Business Services Ltd
6 month FTC
At UK Shared Business Services Ltd (UK SBS), our purpose is to support our clients by allowing them to focus their resources on doing what they do best, by providing the following range of professional business services to our clients: Human Resources and Payroll, Finance, Procurement and Information Technology.
Our clients include the UK Research and Innovation (UKRI), the Department of Business Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS) and Partner Organisations.
At UK SBS we offer a great employee benefits scheme including 28 days holiday rising to 30 days after two years’ service, as well as a generous pension scheme and family friendly benefits.
About the role
The Information Business Analyst, specialising in data protection (GDPR), role requires accurate data capture, analysis and requirement gathering for UK SBS systems and services.
Working to deliver an information management maturity plan with specific focus on:
- GDPR compliance
- Information Management Lifecycles
- Facilitating the completion of GDPR Data Protection Impact Assessment.
This will involve:
- facilitating workshops with key contacts across all UK SBS departments: HR Service Delivery, Finance Service Delivery, Procurement, ISS (IT Services), Business Change and Corporate Services
- leading the requirements gathering process for GDPR and wider information management improvements
- supporting business areas on the completion of Data Protection Impact Assessments (to identify business risks, controls as well as technical and non-technical requirements)
- performing gap analysis, business process mapping, & provide subject matter expertise
- documenting business objectives, system requirements, & logical design
- liaising between client groups, business units, project teams and support teams.
You will be educated to at least A level standard (or equivalent) and have a good understanding of GDPR.
You will need to have excellent communications skills and be to credibly influence stakeholders. You will have strong analytical skills, including the ability to interpret business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
How to Apply
Please note when you click apply now you will be directed to our job board where you can see the full description and submit your application.
The closing date is 16th May 2018.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job