This will be an initial 6 month contract based in South West London and the day rate will be paying from £400+
Key responsibilities -
- Ensures management information is available for stakeholders e.g. HoISIA and Director of Risk.
- Advises on escalated IS Assurance issues that arise across the Transformation programme, and ensures resources are available to support IS Assurance
- Review proposals including sign off of Bid Management assurance materials ensuring completeness and accuracy.
- Represent IS Assurance at client facing meetings/workshops, with focus on the ICT solution.
Essential Criteria -
- Substantial experience in similar roles in financial or Government services.
- Extensive project risk and assurance experience
- ITIL Service Management
- Prince 2 (or similar methodology)
This is an urgent requirement so please apply now for a prompt response.
Spring Technology is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Spring Technology is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.