Information Assurance Analyst, Cyber Security Consultant, CISSP, Central London
Cyber Security Consultant / Information Assurance Analyst required to work for an exciting company based in Central London. The Information Assurance Analyst / Cyber Security Consultant will be a key role within the Cyber team within our clients’ technical team. The key responsibility of the role will be to ensure security controls and governance measures in accordance with the internal Security Policy. The focus of the role will be on 3rd party security audits and compliance against the company’s security profile.
The role will require a balance of technical and functional activities to support the team to ensure that Information Security requirements are being considered and delivered in a collaborative and timely manner with internal/external new developments. Good communication and team work skills and attention to detail are also required.
- Reviewing 3rd party information assurance compliance
- Progress tracking of corrective audit actions to the committed timeline.
- Verify that systems are developed, operate and maintained in line with the company’s corporate security policies and standards.
- Participate and support with compliance managements i.e. with external governing bodies (GC/PCI/DPA) and internal audits and response management.
- Liaison with IT and external technology providers regarding review of technical requirements for system changes.
- Assist in communicating Corporate Information Security policies standard and procedure.
- Assist business and relevant stakeholders in information security concepts, issues and policies.
- Participate in projects related to information security requests and projects
- Participate and assist in the evaluation, selection and implementation of security products and technologies.
- Knowledge of Cyber Essentials, Security + or CISSP is advantageous ?
- Experience of reviewing existing and new business processes to ensure IT Security best practice is enforced
- A strong understanding in application security and technologies.
- Knowledge of OWASP Top 10, SANS Top 20 and industry standard security best practice.
- Strong knowledge across information security domains.
- Sound knowledge of Information Security principles including regulatory and industry practice/framework including but not limited to PCI DSS, ISO27001 and Government’s 10 steps to Cyber Security.
- Ability to prepare & review policy documents, process and guidance documents.
- Strong documentation and verbal communication skills at all levels, both technical and non-technical.
? Data engineering for cyber security - Big Data, logical databases, data classification implementation, working with data governance, privacy and legal teams to align solutions and requirements.
- At least 3 years experience in Information Security.
- Relevant Information Security certifications (CEH, CISM, ECSA, LPT, CISA, CISSP, TOGAF) or industry experience.
This is a great opportunity and salary is dependent upon experience. Apply now for more details.
- Security Policy
- Information Security