A leading international law firm has a vacancy for an Information Assistant to start ASAP. The role will be based in the Information and Research team.
The role is varied and interesting, it will include the following:
- Library management.
- Procurement/ vendor management.
- Information asset management.
- Providing current awareness services.
- Undertaking research and enquiries.
- Training in information resources.
- Knowledge management.
To be considered for this role you must have:
- A library/ information-related qualification
- Experience of handling information sources within professional services, preferably law.
- Confidence and enthusiasm is particularly welcome
CB Resourcing operates as both an employment agency and an employment business. Applicants will need to be able to provide us with proof of their eligibility to work in the UK upon request.