Hays is the most successful specialist recruiter in the U.K, placing more than one candidate into a new job every minute of every business day. We've been voted the best recruiter to work for in the U.K. by Glassdoor and Rate My Placement and we're the most followed recruiter globally on LinkedIn.
We are FTSE 250 company with 100+ offices and 2,000+ recruiting experts in the UK alone. We operate in over 22 specialisms meaning you have the opportunity to apply your degree to excel in your career and power the world of work.
Your new team
Located in the heart of the City, the IT business in Cheapside is a well-established team that is at the start of an exciting growth curve. The business consists of three distinct areas; Digital Technology, Projects & Change and Infrastructure and with commitment from the highest level, we are actively recruiting to grow each of the teams.
With a client base of over 40,000 commercial organisations within the M25 area and access to an equally huge, skilled workforce, the opportunity for ambitious consultants is significant. As the UK economy continues its’ digital transformation, London remains at the vanguard of exciting new areas including Data Analytics, Cyber Security and Software Development, affording recruiters the chance to work on ‘jobs of the future’.
Your new role
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant in our flagship London office you will manage the full 360 recruitment cycle, winning new clients and nurturing existing relationships. building professional relationships and market knowledge. You will be provided with advanced support and training on our systems, and the Hays methodology, but are expected to bring real drive, expertise and value to the role.
Recruitment is fast-paced and dynamic, every day you'll be making a lasting impact. As a graduate recruitment consultant you'll source candidates, win clients and match the right candidate to the right job to make fees. It’s hard work as you'll have to hit both sales and activity targets (and we have high expectations here at Hays) but a career in recruitment is extremely rewarding.
What you'll need to succeed
- You'll recieve the best training in the industry to help you achieve success as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant. This will enable you to build your sales and develop recruiting expertise so you can achieve and enjoy a lasting and rewarding recruitment career.
- You will be paid a competitive salary, uncapped commission, incentives, referral bonuses of up to £2000 and a range of attractive employee benefits like discounted gym membership, annual season ticket loans, the ability to buy extra holiday days and generous shopping discounts.
- We operate a meritocratic culture where you are rewarded and recognised based on your results, and high performing individuals can be fast-tracked through numerous promotions within a few years.
Do you think you have what it takes? Take our interactive quiz https://experience-a-day-in-the-life/
What you'll get in return
As a Recruiter at Hays you'll run your own business but be given the support of our market-leading brand, receive world-class training to help you become an expert and have access to the best tools and technology in the industry.
You’ll also receive:
- A competitive salary & uncapped commission
- Exciting incentives and rewards
- A structured career path
- The opportunity to transform lives and businesses
- Referral bonuses of up to £2000 per individual
- Opportunity for promotion to Consultant within 6 months.
We also have a range of employee benefits to choose from including:
- Discounted gym membership
- Annual season ticket loans
- Healthcare and dental-care plans
- Generous shopping discounts and savings
What you need to do now
Interested in this vacancy with Hays? Click ‘apply now’ or call Emma Shahbazi on to discuss your suitability. Alternatively please email your CV to .
Our culture is meritocratic; we share a passion for creating opportunities for our people to flourish & succeed whatever their background. We deliver a world-class service to a diverse customer-base and as such welcome applications from people from diverse backgrounds.
A career with Hays is more than just a job. Learn more by liking us on Facebook, following us on Twitter and Instagram and searching 'Join Hays'
Winner of the Glassdoor Best Places to Work in the UK 2017 and Best Places to Interview in the UK 2017 (#1 recruitment company)
Winner of the Rate My Placement Best Undergraduate Employer in the UK 2017 (#1 recruitment company)