Information and Data Architect
£45,000 - £50,000 + Excellent Benefits (Generous Pension, Flexible Working, Enhanced Annual Leave)
We are looking for a specialist in Information and Data Architecture to act as a Technical Design Authority (TDA) for all information system design aspects within a global company in Oxford. The successful candidate will be working with the CTO to deliver agreed architecture standards across all information system deliveries. The ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience in successfully developing and delivering information and data strategies and owning information architecture design standards across an information system landscape.
This company is a prestigious, well-known household brand who have a clear vision and company ethos that all employees embody and have pride in supporting. Joining this business will give you both a personal and professional purpose, allowing you to make a real difference. This is a business that invests heavily in its employees in the form of training, benefits and company culture, including an innovative and creative environment, flexible working, generous pension and a commitment to your learning and development.
Key deliverables will include:
- Acting as a subject matter expert for information architecture design
- Ensuring designs meet agreed information architecture standards
- Contributing to, and defining, information architecture governance
- Ensuring information and data architecture adheres to information security standards
- Designing and developing organisation data models
- Developing strategic and tactical solutions for problems to meet business requirements
- Implementing agreed information system strategies and policies
- Providing mission-critical technical expertise
To be suitable for this role, you will need the following skills and experience:
- Broad understanding of information architecture
- Proven expertise in solution architecture, design and delivery
- Strong knowledge of data analytics
- Solution architecture expertise in multi-tier systems design
- Understanding of integration technologies and architecture
- Experience of cloud services and integration
- Extensive stakeholder engagement skills
- Clear and concise communication skills at all levels
This is an excellent opportunity to really make a difference to the information architecture of a global business. You will work closely with the CTO and have a rare opportunity to add real value and provide meaningful input into the future direction of the technology division of this company.
Please apply now for more information!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job