The Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group are working with an expanding business to recruit an Information Analyst on a permanent basis with immediate start.
The Information Analyst will be responsible for:
- Maintain and have the ability to build upon existing MI models and provide support to the areas within the business that use it.
- Confidently develop new MI models/dashboards as required by business.
- Provide a supporting analytical function to Business Development, Operations and Finance team as and when required.
- Maintain data integrity within our systems by developing data audits and communicate to the rest of the business what is required to fix it.
- Ad-hoc analysis.
- Adhere to internal processes and risk frameworks.
- Lead on the production of management information that will provide insight into the business and support business decisions.
- Maintain clean data within the Junifer Systems.
- Management and development of relevant dashboards, with current. Advising the business on changes where appropriate.
Discount rail card
Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpratap.co.uk for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.
- Analyst or strategic
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job