A high-profile, not for profit organisation based in Central London is looking to recruit an Information Analyst to plan, deliver and monitor specific investments across a portfolio of sporting programmes.
Key Responsibilities for the Information Analyst:
- Manage certain grant programmes for a portfolio of sports, ensuring the operation of an efficient and effective system.
- Maintain accurate records, including relevant data on the Grant Management System.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with athletes by acting as their key point of contact.
- Advise on athlete policies and processes, providing results data and other information to a range of stakeholders.
- Assist with and manage specific projects as directed by the Investment Manager.
- Undertake any other administrative tasks or activities consistent with the responsibilities of the post.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience of the Information Analyst:
- Educated to degree standard or equivalent.
- Proven experience in data analysis in Excel.
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to report data trends.
- Experience building relationships with stakeholders across organisations.
- Strong IT skills, and proficient in Microsoft Office packages.
Salary and Benefits for the Information Analyst:
- c£16.50 per hour
- Initially this is a temporary role (approximately 8 weeks), but there is a permanent opportunity
- Full time position
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to the contact details below.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.
Excel Recruitment Ltd. Employment Agency / Business. ISO9001:2008 accredited.
- Data Analysis
- Microsoft Excel
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job