Band 5 Information Analyst
Location: St Helen's
Hours: Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm
Duration: Expected to be for 9 months
- Using a wide range of data sources - analyse, monitor, and report on the key performance targets and indicators, including forecasting and trend analysis.
- Analysis, and forecasting, of activity from commissioned services, including the use of forecasting models to predict future trends and activity levels.
- Assist clinical managers and corporate managers in the interpretation of corporate dashboards which monitor performance on a regular (eg monthly) basis.
- Undertake a variety of data management tasks, using various standard and non-standard software applications in support of finance, commissioning, performance management, and ad-hoc information requirements;
- Monitor data quality and review current monitoring systems to ensure that data is available within the agreed timescales, and is accurate and reliable; follow up with external sources where necessary
- Data Management
- Data Quality
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'