This position is:
** Full time - 37 hours per week
** Initial 3 month contract
** £12.95 ltd per hour
This position will require the successful candidate to support unemployed adults to access employment, education and training opportunities. You will need good current understanding and working knowledge of the routes into employment, education and training opportunities particularly relevant to South Yorkshire. It would be beneficial if you have experience of working with unemployed adults and of the welfare benefits system and experience and knowledge of working with outcome related funding and following funding guidelines. This position will include completing relevant forms, updating systems and collating appropriate evidence for customers.
If you would be interested in this role or any similar roles please do not hesitate to contact Emily @ Service Care on or email
Benefits of working for Emily @ Service Care Solutions:
* A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
* Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
* Payroll service twice a week
* Ltd and PAYE payment options available
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Loyalty schemes / bonuses
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
Note: Do you know someone who is looking for work in this field? If so, please pass these details on to them. If we are able to place them into work such as this, lasting over 13 weeks, we will happily pay you a £250 referral bonus
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'