We are currently seeking an experienced Systems 21 RPG Developer for a fantastic opportunity to work on a Premium contract.
My client is well established and respected in their field and would like to take on a highly driven person.
Successful applicants will be booked in for interviewing immediately.
Contract: 6 Months
Location: UK - Remote
Rate: £300 a day
Most desired candidates will have the following skills and experience:
- To manage system modifications, fixes and PTF's for Infor's System 21 from external suppliers.
- To provide 1st and 2nd line support for IBM iSeries server/AS400.
- To develop and create reports which support the needs of the end users for reporting systems.
- To suggest and write development procedures in line with business needs, and forecasting future requirements.
- To create program development (RPG & CLP).
- To support EDI including Iseries EDI module, transmitting and receiving files from GXS/Opentext or any other V.A.N., working with PRICATS acknowledgements and order files.
- To develop and manage a project through the full project life cycle, including cross functional projects.
- To ensure systems and business analysis, suggesting effect and business relevant improvements.
- Planning and executing testing plans for program testing, system testing and user testing.
- To ensure thorough documentation of both user and technical in relation to System 21.
- To contribute as part of the IT team to group tasks, projects and ideas generation.
To discuss our exciting Infor opportunities in more detail, please send your CV to or call Joseph Ajayi on in complete confidence.
Washington Frank International is the leading Infor recruitment firm across EMEA, advertising more Infor jobs than any other agency. We work with both Infor Partners & End Users throughout EMEA and we have never had more live requirements for Infor professionals. Solely by specializing in placing candidates in the Infor market, relationships have been built with the majority of key employers in the UK, and therefore we have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Infor jobs are currently.
I appreciate the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Infor candidates that are considering a new career or job. For additional information on the Infor market and some of the opportunities that are available.
Due to the nature of this role you MUST be able to live and work in the UK/EU by either holding a valid UK/EU working visa or be eligible to do so by other qualifying means as my client is unable to sponsor any work permits. The salary and benefits on offer are completely dependent upon experience.