Leading Transportation Manufacturer requires InfoHUB Technician to produce and provide competently, general work instructions, whilst adding to and incentivising a vibrant, creative and forward thinking team. Under own supervision attend project status meetings and co-ordinate project requirements to the lead. Engage with other departments and team members in an encouraging and favourable manner, to further the project objectives.
- First contact for generating work instructions to production and interface with development and other departments, to make easy and informative, automotive building.
- Prepare for and attend project status meetings within a multi disciplined and dedicated team.
- Investigate, co-ordinate and corroborate information in a bid to provide pertinent information to multiple departments, throughout the business.
- Adhere to and promote all SH&E, Quality and security requirements, whilst disseminating a professional and aspiring working atmosphere.
RESPONSIBILITIES / TASKS
Core principle activities
- Generate Boat Line Work Instructions
- Information requests
- Inter discipline communication
- Documentation and data control
- Supplementary configuration & control windows & team center databases
- Acting as an ambassador for the company, operating with integrity and drive appropriate to the company’s values, to promote as a market leader.
This list is not intended to be exhaustive and you may be required to undertake other duties appropriate for the role.
- Boat line general work instructions
- Boat line information request
- Inter departmental communication and documentation control
- Support management for technical information
Interface with all areas of the business mostly including development, engineering, production, sales and marketing.
- Siemens NX & Team Centre experience is desired.
- Knowledge of any modern engineering CAD system is essential.
- Conversant in Microsoft Office applications.
- Drafting or technical authoring skills.
- Engineering and/or manufacturing background.
- Interpersonal skills with an aspiring sense of ownership.
- Performance oriented approach with good analytical and organisational skills.
- Operate under diverse demand in a cross functional organisation.
- Work with minimal supervision.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job