We’re currently looking for an Influencer Outreach Executive to join the Marketing team in our London Office. As an Influencer Outreach & Social Media Executive you will create a cohesive outreach strategy, building and maintaining strong relationships with brand-aware influencer's and social media talent and produce content to drive conversation, alongside supporting SEO business needs.
- Develop innovative and creative ways to engage influencer's with the aim to drive customer awareness of the Matalan brand.
- Collaborating with influencer's on larger brand campaigns and reactive social media activation's.
- Working closely with the eCommerce team to promote S.E.O needs and strategy across the business.
- Maintain key awareness of changes in social platforms, influencer growth and S.E.O.
- Suggest new ways to attract prospective customers with engaging content ideas.
- Work with internal teams to ensure a cohesive outreach strategy.
- Setup daily tasks and activity for all outreach activity and deliver monthly reports with statistics and results for all activity
- Assist the Social Media Executive with channel management when needed
- Promote the new and refresh store programme with influencer activity.
- Proven background in planning and executing influencer outreach strategies
- Have worked with and built strong relationships with influencer's on activation's
- Knowledge in reporting using third party tools and Google Analytics.
- Expertise in social media, influencer's and effective outreach strategies
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Familiarity with online marketing strategies and marketing channels
- Ability to gasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively
- Working with the P.R. teams on events that are sometimes out of office hours
Founded in the early 1980s by John Hargreaves in Liverpool, Matalan is a family retail business that is proud to serve its customer excellent quality at great value. With over 200 stores in the UK, a growing online presence and over 15,000 employees, working here is exciting, collaborative, challenging, and above all fun! As part of the Matalan family you can expect some great benefits and the opportunity to be part of our exciting vision - to become the UK’s most trusted value retailer. This is Retail Made Real.
In the event that a high volume of suitable applications are received, the post may close prior to the specified closing date. Please apply as soon as possible if interested.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'