BMI Runnymede Hospital in Chertsey is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for an Infection Prevention and Control Lead to join their team of staff in the Nursing department.
This is a Part time role for 22.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Registered Nurse (or other profession e.g. Operating Department Practitioner).
- Teaching and assessing qualification e.g. ENB 998 (or equivalent).
- Specialist knowledge to a level defined for that hospital
- Able to apply specialist knowledge to risk assessment and support appropriate controls.
- Presentation skills.
- Maths, English GCSE at grades A to C or equivalent functional skills level 2 evidence.
- Proficient in the use of a PC, including the use of software and systems.
Duties of this role include:
- Lead the team to deliver care that helps improve the health of the individual and wider community.
- Lead the team in demonstrating compassion through effective relationships based on empathy, respect and dignity.
- Develop own competence to deliver effective care and treatments through improving clinical/technical knowledge / skill, and expertise.
- Communicate appropriately with others involved in the care of the patient.
- Act as an advocate for safeguarding patients; demonstrate courage to speak up when there are concerns about care.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- BMI Healthcare Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job