Inert Waste Supervisor
We have a very exciting and new opportunity for an Inert Waste Supervisor to join our client near Lymington. Ideally, we are looking for someone with waste services experience, however this is not essential as full training will be given. The successful candidate will be working with the Commercial Waste Supervisor and reporting to the Waste Manager,
As the Inert Waste Supervisor you will: -
- Lead your team to meet efficiency's and targets that have been set by management.
- Pre-sort all inert waste (recyclable or non-recyclable), soils, rubble, concrete.
- Screen the recycled soils/concrete to produce products that complies with the testing criteria.
- To crush concrete and produce a contaminate free product that complies with the testing criteria.
- Liaise daily with the Waste Manager on production.
- Demonstrate the ability to identify problems and resolve with a proactive and economically viable solution.
- Responsible in reducing the amount of material that goes to landfill.
- To take care of the environment while carrying out any duties.
- Effectively plan available resources to ensure smooth and consistent operation of your responsible area (staff levels, holidays, and absence)
- Maintain all haul roads and pedestrian walkways around your working area.
- Maintain all equipment as per the manufactures instructions or that as set out by the management. (servicing, greasing and general repairs)
- Operate mobile and static plant in a safe and correct manner.
- Complete defect sheets on mobile & static plant daily.
- Keep all areas under your supervision clean and tidy, and free of any excess build up.
- To ensure that you always follow health & safety procedures and keep to a safe working environment. (including 2 Ticks 4 Safety)
- Report accidents and near-hits on appropriate Company form and as soon as reasonably possible.
- To exercise due diligence and ensure the safe and efficient operation of the site under your direct control.
- Ensure the site always remains compliant, (stockpile heights, noise control, dust control etc)
- Adherence to all Company policies and procedures.
Based in Lymington working 47.5 hours per week with possible overtime.
Apply now for immediate consideration - Mploy Christchurch
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'