OneSelect is a dynamic new entrant to the UK Energy market. We’re a small, bunch of people who are passionate about energy supply and believe it really can be fair, simple and innovative! We pride ourselves on offering a genuine, helpful and friendly service to all our customers and we’re looking for an Industry Operations Manager that will truly live by these values.
Do you have experience of managing third party relationships in a Domestic Gas and Electricity energy supply company? Have you led an industry facing team as either an Industry Operations Manager or senior Team Leader?
We are looking for an Industry Operations Manager to ensure we remain industry compliant and to work with all our external Third parties (MOPs, MAMs, SMART, DCs). You’ll understand industry change and its impact on the business and will take responsibility for invoice reconciliation with external suppliers. You’ll have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to establish credibility and build strong relationships with colleagues and suppliers. Great verbal and written communication skills and strong Excel skills are a must.
What you’ll need:
A proven track record in leading or managing an Industry Operations team is essential as is detailed knowledge of the Energy Industry and its operations. You’ll need experience of Industry Data Management and Settlements, as well as the ability to identify issues and drive action plans to support business performance and process improvement.
What you’ll be doing:
- Industry Third party management - SPAA, BSC, Elexon, DC, MOP, MAM
- Recruit and manage the Industry Operations team; allowing for succession planning and staff development
- Analyse Industry E2E processes, ensuring best practice and excellent customer experience
- Review Industry change documents, and follow through change request proposals to ensure compliance
- Production of frequent reports and dashboards
- Analyse existing processes and recommend and implement change
- Ensure efficient levels of information across all Operations teams
- Act as main escalation route and contact for Third Parties.
- Data Interrogation and root cause analysis
We’re young, growing fast and we’ve got big plans! We’re looking for people that want more than just a job so if you would like to join a company where you can really have an impact and rapidly progress your career - please hit APPLY now to send your CV for immediate consideration!
What you can expect from us:
A fun and supportive working environment in a great location very close to Bristol Temple Meads train station and the town centre.
As we are a brand-new energy company, we are still fully defining our range of company benefits but we do already offer:
- Competitive salaries
- 25 days’ annual leave + bank holidays
- Workplace pension
- Full additional training and support (where required)
- Career progression at its best
- Childcare Vouchers…. and more to come!
OneSelect is an equal opportunities employer
- Energy Supply
- Management Skills
- Energy Industry
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job