Exciting opportunity to gain a permanent role with regular overtime if desired. Working Monday - Friday, flexible start/finish times, usually with 0700 - 1500, 0800 - 1600, or 0900 - 1700.
A rapidly expanding independent clothing manufacturer, suppling to prestigious fashion retailers including Harrods, London. Due to the acquisition of a large contract, the company now require five industrial sewing machinists to work at their site based in Milton Keynes.
Working as part of a close-knit team, the successful sewing machinists will be
- manufacturing garments
- operating sewing machines
- Flat bed, overlockers, simple stitching and fine detail work, also checking finished work against the pattern instructions
To be successful you will have
- Industrial flatbed sewing machine experience, on lock stitch or overlock
- Experience with welted pockets and flap pockets
- Be a fast and accurate
- Have a minimum of one year’s industrial experience
- Have a genuine passion for dress-making!
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced sewing machinist to join an exciting and ethical company!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job